In my professional life, I'm a development manager for a Telecoms company in the UK. I manage a team of 4 developers and we build IVR based applications.
Outside of that, I'm a member of a carnival club in Somerset (UK)... every year in November we have carnival processions of huge illuminated carnival floats running off a 800KVA generator with around 11,000 GLS light bulbs on it drawing around 2200amps.... and it's my job to wire the damn thing up!!
Top Network Posts
- 50When to use Capacitors?
- 45Are vegetables good for me?
- 34How do step-up transformers work?
- 30Entity Framework 5 model first - Where is IDisposable gone?
- 27Using BETWEEN in CASE SQL statement
- 22Using a transformer to step down 230V to 12V
- 21What is the meaning of Microchip's acronym TRIS for data direction registers?
- View more network posts →