I'm a hobbiest programmer working for IERUS Tech, Inc, a start up R&D firm in electromagnetics.
I am an avid VB.NET fan, and I recently have come to love Qt with C++. I enjoy writing programs just to see what I can do, which usually follows me wondering how far I could take it, and wondering what more I can add.
My sandbox of all the things:
Top Network Posts
- 33Is it possible to read infinity or NaN values using input streams?
- 30What are the applications of binary trees?
- 16Is starting your car with the A/C on bad?
- 14Why doesn't the engine stall out when you come to a stop with an automatic transmission?
- 12Editing posts that contain salutations or other edits that could be considered "minor"
- 8Tessellate a plane of points
- 8Using cin.get(); Twice
- View more network posts →