I devote my free time to software development. I started coding in high school where my love for programming came to life. I am mostly self-taught and did not have much formal education when it comes to software engineering. While this may have some downsides, I feel privileged to not be biased by anyone's preferences in programming languages and coding styles - I was allowed to choose what best suited me and develop my own style of coding.
I have worked as a software developer in a company which produced electronic roulette systems, poker and slot machines and jukeboxes, where I was introduced to the world of electronics for the first time.
Combined software engineering, electronics and mechanical engineering was a logical path for me to follow and I am looking forward to career in these fields.
Least, but not last... #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 15Can I import honey to Norway?
- 10Using my own code in freelance projects
- 8How to make List's Add method protected, while exposing List with get property?
- 8How to detect high current
- 8Explaining a car voltage regulator circuit
- 7Mixing latin and cyrillic characters
- 5Using UpdateResource in C#?
- View more network posts →