I really appreciate the Stack Overflow community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
Top network posts
- 146Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 129Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 111<button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 60Closing changes: on hold, unclear, too broad, opinion-based, off-topic reasons, bye-bye to Too Localized
- 60What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 57Is there any benefit to implementing IDisposable on classes which do not have resources?
- 48The new top bar is out on meta. Consider it a beta
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.