This is my personal StackExchange account. Any opinions I express are my own, and do not reflect those of other people, even those I associate with publicly; even those of my employer.
I think the above should be obvious, but people keep telling me I need to say it. How's that for an example of an opinion I clearly don't share with many employers' lawyers?
Top Network Posts
- 552What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- 457What are the special dollar sign shell variables?
- 97A semantics for Bash scripts?
- 76Creating temporary files in bash
- 65Bash: convert command line arguments into array
- 60How to comment a single line in XML?
- 58Can you tell my robot to kill itself? (Three Laws)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.