I'm an alumnus of UC Santa Barbara where I was on the cycling team. I also broadcasted sports for KCSB-FM 91.9 while I was there. I love working on bikes and making wheels. I have helped many of my friends with all kinds of repairs, and I hope I can help you get your bike working well, too.
Top Network Posts
- 7Converting bike from rim brakes to disc brakes
- 6Does it matter which cassette I get for downtube friction shifters?
- 6What is a simple mnemonic for remembering the thread direction when removing pedals?
- 5What type of brakes are best for mountain bike racing?
- 5Mountain bike in USD 1,000-1200 range
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.